Lash Students are responsible for bringing all necessary supplies or equipment needed to perform all services during the certification. Please review the practical examination requirements outlined for you below.
Items that must be labeled:
- 30 x 30 kit labeled as pre-sanitized clean or disinfected
- lash adhesive
- blood exposure kit
- first aid kit
- PA approve disinfectant or stimulated products
- hand sanitizer
- trash bags
- plus lash kit including doll head (Or supply your own items please check out the recommended supply list page for detail supply list.
- individual eyelashes
- glasses or specs
- head draping
- doll head mannequin stand or tripod
- paper towels
- small scissors
- barbicide solution plus jar
This Test Will Take 45-60 Min. Please be prepared prior to the exam. You want to make sure that you are dressed for success during the testing.
Must Train & Study For 60 Days Prior To Requesting Exam.
Follow on IG & TIKTOK To see video Demo